Interviewing is done. We are now in post production. 🙂
The interviews are more like conversations and quite fun. There are no qualifications, everyone is welcome and can talk about any type of love they choose. Kids are welcome as well and usually have an interesting perspective.
- You don’t need to be an expert on love.
- You don’t need to have a story ready to tell.
- You don’t have to talk about romantic love.
- You don’t need to be nervous!
You will be walked through the three basic questions:
- Define the word LOVE.
- What type of LOVE do you value the most (if any)?
- Do you have a story to share that has shaped your definition of LOVE?
How long are interviews? Filmed interviews are usually less than 15 minutes, but it depends on the stories the person wants to share.
How will interviews be used? 500 interviews will be filmed in the next year. A few excerpts from these interviews will be used for the documentary film Love is…. (It’s estimated that a portion of about 10% of the interviews will be used). Some other excerpts may be used on this site. The totality of the experience and learnings from these interviews and conversations will be used for a book.
How many interviews have been completed? 612
Why do an interview? It’s fun. 🙂
Here are some of my favorite comments after the interviews…
- Wow – I feel great!
- I enjoyed expressing what love means to me, in a cathartic yet lively manner.
- That was awesome!
- I am really glad I did that.
- I feel like I could run a marathon!
- I feel like I just lost 100 lbs.!
- This changed me in a profound way and for that I am grateful.
- Thank you for opening my eyes even more!
If you would like to be interviewed, please contact us.